Monday 8 July 2013

Premier pro - video clip


Video
  • apply transitions – I applied my transitions by selecting my clips and text and adding them to a new folder called “all together”, I then selected the clips and text in the order I wanted them in by holding down the control button whilst clicking the clips etc. I then clicked the project tab at the top of the screen and then clicked automate to sequence, this showed a pop up with settings asking how long I wanted my transitions and how I wanted them ordered (if I didn’t select them in the order I wanted them in, the order would either be video then text or text then video). I clicked clip overlap and selected seconds and entered 1 so the overlap would be 1 second from video to text etc.





  • trim video – I trimmed my videos by using the “mark in/mark out” buttons, once I clicked these buttons I  knew where my clips were and clicked/drag and dropped my video clip and sound onto the timeline and placed them where they needed to be placed. My video is below:




  • add titles – I added titles in the necessary places such as: at the start with text (They’re back) then a video clip, then text, then video clip this was repeated 5 times. I added titles in the order shown: They’re back, Bruce Willis, Jon Malkovich, Coming soon and RED2. All text had the same font, font size, colour etc.





  •  export video – I exported my file/video clip to my documents, a folder called DiS2 and named it Sequence 01 as a vlc file, the export took around one minute to do and didn’t have any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment